Thursday, September 27, 2012

Yours Clothing(finally) + Torrid Plus Size Haul part 1 reviews online reviews

Yours Clothing(finally) + Torrid I bought the grey, then the red, and now I just ordered the black. I want blue too. I hope they don't go out of style before I wear all of them out! I work in theater, and I have used these in my performances, where I am on my feet all night. They were super comfortable the first time I wore them, and really easy to walk (and run) in. I love love love these shoes!!!

unimpressedI'm pretty unimpressed with these. They feel fine and stay up okay, but the seam at the top of one started to fall apart after its first trip through the washer (gentlest setting, hung to dry, like the rest of my bike gear), and a month later the other one started to go as well. Now that the one seam is completely gone, it sags and rolls down a bit; I bet the other will...
Yours Clothing(finally) + Torrid Plus Size Haul part 1 reviews online reviews
Yours Clothing(finally) + Torrid Jersey is great. Fits nice and is a great fabric for sports. A perfect addition to keep in the soccer bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment