Wednesday, September 26, 2012

the comment: OOTD+Date Night Clothes + Pinkice.com Review

OOTD+Date Night Clothes + Mizuno Men's Wave A few reasons to buy this shoe; 1) If you are a heavier runner, 2) If you love comfort 3) If you put a lot of miles in the bank 4) If you don't mind a heavier shoe. Great quality, arrived as ordered...LOVE these shoes.

I really love these boots! My only problem and disappointment with them is that the heel is not wooden all the way through, in fact it's a pretty thin layer of wood or wooden-like material wrapped around plastic. I know this because it got knicked and now it's peeling a bit. Good thing it's on the inside arch part of the heel. Some may see this as a reason to give it 3 stars, but other than that, the boots are great quality and look so good on.
the comment: OOTD+Date Night Clothes + Pinkice.com Review
OOTD+Date Night Clothes + I like the shoe. It fit well. I can't see that it's toned anything. It makes me walk kind of clunky. I use it when I work out on my treadmill and I've worn it on days off from work. I don't think I'll buy another pair because I don't see any advantages to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment