Friday, October 5, 2012

the reviews: Junior's Clothing Aisle @ the Rockton Blain's Farm & Fleet

the Rockton Blain's rooCASE Super Bubble Neoprene Sleeve Case Cover for Apple MacBook Air 11.6-inch Laptop MC505LL/A MC506LL/A MC968LL/A MC969LL/A (Black / Pink) (Personal Computers) This case is lightweight and doesn't take up much room in a backpack. It protects the computer very nicely, and is stylish. Also, it is more affordable than most covers.

I found this to be a good quality hoodie, it seems pretty durable and i know It's not just going to quickly get worn and frayed or anything like that. I wear this hoodie a lot. Usually when I buy a hoodie it seems like it's too short in length for my taste, but this one is perfect. I also read in someone's review that the sizes run big? Trust me, don't get a smaller size than you think you'll need.
the reviews: Junior's Clothing Aisle @ the Rockton Blain's Farm & Fleet
the Rockton Blain's Dr. Scholl's FOR HER Hidden Arch Supports, 1-pair Packages (Pack of 3) (Health and Beauty) These gel arch supports would be wonderful, but they are half as high as they need to be. I stacked two of them in my shoe, and they were perfect. Unfortunately, their design doesn't allow for stacking. They might help people with flat feet, but for those of us with high arches, they're useless.

No comments:

Post a Comment